TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Deputy

appara2

Only a few more days till the first episode of this new show. Really looking forward to getting to know Sheriff Bill Hollister :)

laura1

just watched the pilot, lots of action.

appara2

I enjoyed it! Some of the storyline was predictable of course, but overall I think it might be an entertaining series.
Not sure about the foster-family situation though...that could go bad real quick!

appara2

As much as I wanted to like this show, mostly 'cause I like Stephen Dorff, this second episode was bad!!
Nobody tried to stop the rent-a-cop from approaching the doors? The crew came in through the roof, but exited with no trouble through those locked front doors? I would assume that a jewelry store would have had some kind of barrier, not just a turn lock?
On the freeway chase and not a single car pulled over for sirens? But they all stopped in their lanes for money blowing in the wind? Argghhhh!

They need to up their game and bring some 'reality' or episode 3 will be the final one for me :(

laura1

I was thinking the same thing! the jewelry part did it for me I actually stopped watching after that
I'm done with this one! I like Stephen Dorff, but not this character.

laura1

Oh look at that it got cancelled! not surprising at all.

appara2

Now, with all the shows going into early shutdown I would probably watch this whole season... and like it!! LOL
I really hope some of the networks start airing old, cancelled series, not just these reality 'from the basement of...' shows!

laura1

one can only hope!! ...these are sad times!

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]