TV Forum » TV Show Chat » The Good Doctor

appara2

Looks like it's going to be another good season for Shaun. He's got his job back and has a special friend too! I wondered if she would let it go so easily? I laughed when I saw him bringing the bag of chips to a casual date.

appara2

Poor Claire, her first surgery as lead, and then that ending. So sad.

laura1

this show is good! the episode 45-Degree Angle was good Shaun gets his first surgery as lead and things don't go to well! the nurse was right in filing the complaint as Shaun made the mistake and was wrong in not apologizing to the nurse he came across as arrogant.

The the pregnant woman with cancer was so sad how that ended!

appara2

I don't think Shaun is going to make it as a surgeon. If things don't go the way he wants (needs), he just can't control his reactions. Sorry to say, but right now I personally would not want him as lead surgeon. As part of the surgical team, no problem!
On the up side, seeing and diagnosing and figuring out how to get the surgery done, he's amazing!
Also, wasn't that the same nurse that questioned his relationship with Carly and threw his concentration off? I wonder if she is in place to deliberately get him riled up?
Debbie used to be a nurse?? I didn't know that, I wonder how she ended up at a coffee bar? I don't think her working for Glassman is going to be good for their relationship?

I enjoy the bits with Dr. Lim, and at the end, with her just snuggling quietly up to Melendez was perfect!

laura1

I enjoyed this week's episode!
the poor kid with eye cancer was so sad! *cried*
Clair is going down a dark path, Debbie is getting annoying don't like the way she's with Glassman, and everything has to be about her.

The way Melendez tried to blame Lim for the death of that pregnant woman so hurtful to watch. I think those two should break up.

laura1

what an emotional episode! poor Shawn!

appara2

It sure wasn't a warm fuzzy farewell! :(
It was a good thing that Leah was there. I really enjoy seeing her, and now I kinda hope she will bel involved in Shauns's life, as a friend-not as a girlfriend. But, I wonder if Carly is going to find out that Shaun allowed Leah in so close?

Also, it was nice to see Glassman there for him as well, like he always was at the beginning of the show. And he still get's irritated with Leah and her spur of the moment ideas!!

Finally!! Claire is getting some professional help!! I was just about ready to take a drive and kick her ass myself! LOL

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]