TV Forum » TV Show Chat » 9-1-1 is back!

laura1

I don't like Buck anymore! he way he was acting you'd say he lost his brain in the tsunami!
if he thinks the team is going to welcome him back with open arms, he's going to be in some disappointment. He stabbed everyone in the back...I was surprised that Bobby didn't transferred him. I think this series is going to end bad for Buck, cliffhanger bad!

Eddie was punching people to get some stress, frustrations out of his system just like the fire woman showed him earlier on in the episode and like the rest of the team did at the end when they meet up at the "destroy stuff" place. They were all very emotional in this episode.

Michael was a bit of an idiot with the cops and worsened the situation, he should have been more responsible.

laura1

Buck is so annoying! and he got off so easily, only in TV land.
I liked the crows though and it's so true that they remember faces and who's nice to them they do bring shinny things as a thank you! LOL! those are smart birds.

A very Halloween episode.

appara2

The Birds!! That was real horror!!

I'm just glad the stupid drama with Buck is over!! I guess they are all willing to forgive and forget 'cause he turned down the payout and all he wants is to be a firefighter and part of the family? Pffft, whatever!!

I absolutely LOVED the bits with Chimney and his friendly crow. That humour in between the horror of the windshield guy and Athena walking into that creepy house without backup was a nice distraction!
It was the right thing to put Maddie on leave till she gets counselling, before she gets herself (or somebody else) killed! And good on Chimney for confronting her about her lies too!!

It looks like Eddie is still in FightClub. Hope they wrap that story up quickly.

and....The guy in the windshield was based on a true event (except that guy eventually died). I remember the original case hitting the news, and have seen variations of this on other shows.

laura1

had no idea that the windshield story was based on a true story! wow!

appara2

WOW!

The young version of Athena was fun to watch, even back at the beginning of her career she had no problem speaking out to those in authority! So sad about her blaming herself on the death of her fiance. If it wouldn't have been for the Rodney King beating we might not have had Athena!

The last 10 minutes sure was a tear-jerker! I loved this whole story!

laura1

it was a great back story! I also liked how the whole family stood behind her when she finally told them about it.
Sad story! I liked that little tiny half smile she does when she gets to arrest the killer, it was priceless!
I was afraid she'd let him go because he changed his life and was doing good, pheww!
he had to be arrested and it was satisfying to see.

At the end ...tears!

appara2

Another great episode!
Athena and Hen! It's a good thing that Athena was there to keep Hen from totally breaking. I'm not sure if she had the red or the green, but either way it's going to take her a bit to come back from that?!

I love Chimney and his sense of humour! When Bobby came across the ice and asked 'What's the story Chim?'... Bobby got exactly what he asked for LOL.
Buck on the ice was priceless!! And Bobby with the ZiggyStardust hair! LOL

Hopefully the storyline with Eddie in fight club is over now! I heard him trying to validate to Bobby why he wanted to beat the crap outta people day in and day out, but seriously!! You have a child at home, one that was being left in care not only while Eddie was at work, but while he's out doing something so physically dangerous!
I think that's the end of Lena coming around too?

laura1

great episode! I think the accident was more of a trigger for Hen to vent all the emotions she was keeping in and some was also guilt for killing the poor girl!

Yeah I laughed when Chimney's humour on the ice! LOL and Bobby was an ice dancer?! cool! loved the throwback memory of him, he was so cute with that hair!

I didn't like Eddie in this episode at all, I mean he has a kid with special needs and him fighting like that and then buying a new truck is just selfish and wrong, and almost killing the guy with that face kick that there was no need for by the way was just wrong. I hope he learned the lesson and finds another way to vent.

laura1

A lovely episode! It was so funny at the start of the show when that poor girl get hit by the meteor! and in the end she becomes famous!

Looks like Athena's kid is going to become a cop like mom! she has her own point of views and I was glad that Athena respects that.

That incident in the tunnel, radioactive waste, white fire! I was on the edge of my seat! I hope Bobby doesn't get complications from the radiation exposure.

appara2

I too hope that Bobby has a clear bill of health when he goes back for testing...which could possible be part of the season finale?? Him sending the crew out while he stayed to help the driver... hard to watch! But, if it's anything like the outcome of the people of Chernobyl....
KInda makes a person wonder what is in some of those trucks though??

And stupid Maddie...didn't learn a thing! She got a personal call from the wife (I guess the wife was the victim after all) and went there on her own, with no backup!! I wonder if that will be the end of job at the call center? Perhaps she will go to nursing and we will see a new character after the winter break?

I wonder if there is going to be a lot of people buying weighted blankets now...just in case of a meteor shower? LOL

It was wonderful to see Eddie and Buck talk, and for Buck to admit just how much of an ass he was!! I am glad that the fight club crap is over and done!

appara2

Oh I missed this show! Great first rescue case and I LOVED the song choice! lol

appara2

Not much Bobby in this epiosde? Actually not much of the firehouse at all!!
I think we are going to see more about Josh and his beating over the next episodes? For him to say he didn't recognize either of his attackers it's a sure bet that one of his next calls is going to be another victim?

laura1

wow what an rollercoster episode !
have you seen it?

laura1

Have you seen the new show called Defending Jacob

appara2

OH yes!! There is going to be a lot packed into the finale next week!

I am going to miss Hen, it looks like she is switching careers? and I had to laugh at DrunkChimney.... 'She's leaving ME!! '

Not sure how I feel about Abby coming back into Buck's life. Looking back, now I can see the signs over the past few episodes that the 'PTB' were highlighting his lack of female companionship, remember he was a sex-addict before hooking up with her?

Athena and Bobby, I was SO glad to see that she survived that beating. And Bobby, listening to the open-mic call, and then telling the police that the scumbag could wait for medical help until after Athena was looked after was pure gold!
Same with his relationship with Michael...how are they going to explain that big hole in the wall? She's not going to be happy when she comes home from the hospital!! LOL
I have my fingers crossed that his medical comes back clean.....

appara2

Defending Jacob is on a pay channel that I don't have. :(

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]