TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Hudson & Rex

laura1

who else thinks this is a good show?

julesb

This show just keeps getting better with every episode. I hope it has a long, long run!

appara2

I love Rex! And Hudson isn't too bad either LOL.
Altho the writing/acting can be clunky at times, this show is still in my 'must watch' list.

laura1

are you up to speed? I like the last episode

appara2

Tense!! Animal lover here, so anytime there is the chance of Rex (or a furry friend of Rex) getting in trouble I'm on the edge of my seat!

Actually this is on my TV on two different nights, so sometimes I'll watch the same episode twice! LOL

laura1

Loved the wolf! Animal lover here too! LOL

laura1

not a very interesting episode this last one...what do you think? Rex was amazing!

julesb

I really enjoyed seeing Ted Atherton in this episode. Was it just a coincidence that Ted's character was a person of interest in the murder of a character names Miles? Ted played a character, Myles Leland III in another Canadian series, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, that also featured a beautiful dog (Levi) as a lead character that I was completely captivated by.

laura1

I think it was probably a coincidence. Any way next week's episode looks interesting

appara2

Great catch Jules! I remember Sue Thomas!! And I remember Miles!
Even though we have a small pool of actors that appear as guests, it's sometimes hard to place where I saw them last.
I didn't mind this LARPing episode, I thought it was kind of fun.

appara2

Have you caught up on the latest episode of Hudson and Rex?
Poor Hudson, still learning about what it's like to have a service dog! He thought the vest for Rex was for himself!! Too funny!

laura1

yep all caught up! I liked this episode, yeah that vest scene was so funny! Hudson looks so confused!
he must have thought it was some kind of new vest! LOL

I would have never guessed who the killer was, it was a great twist.

laura1

wonderful episode (2x11 Dead on Arrival)
now I want Terabyte! LOL! Love robots and that dog was so cute. The story was so enjoyable.

appara2

LOL, yes Sarah was very upset when she found out that Jesse would be taking Terabyte apart! I wonder if he has the same personality after the pffft of smoke we saw when Jesse was re-assembling? I also don't know if Rex is going to give him up? LOL

It's a good thing they are not filming this week...Newfoundland just got hit with a monster blizzard that buried the town in snow!

laura1

Terabyte was adorable! but you can't replace Rex!!
so that's where they are filming in Newfoundland, didn't know that.

appara2

Love a good ghost story. Poor Jesse, I swear Rex was laughing when he made him jump!

appara2

June 16, 2020

"Who let the dogs out?! As announced on Breakfast Television this morning, Hudson & Rex – Citytv’s highest-rated original scripted series* – is back with more bite as it returns for Season 3."

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]