TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Burden of Truth

laura1

I love this show! who else thinks this show is great?

appara2

I do!!

I also noticed that season 3 is going to air on theCW tonite (May21)

laura1

I thought it was the last season the way it ended she was pregnant, had a working law place and there were no cliffhangers. I was happy to see it's on again

laura1

yeah but I don't think it did

appara2

Hey Laura, you are probably all caught up on season3, as it already aired here in Canada at the beginning of January. Still no news on a season4, but I'm hoping!

It's so confusing when country borders delay the airings of some series and not others! I expect it with shows from across the pond, but every so often it happens closer to home :D

laura1

Oh I thought it was season four! LOL!! I've seen season three a while ago. Hope it get renewed, if not it did end on a good note.

laura1

yay! we get another season!

appara2

I thought it might have ended with this last season. Joanna dealing with a new baby could be interesting, considering how she is when dealing with people, that's if they actually bring the baby into it! So many shows have the pregnancy and then pfft, the child magically looks after itself! LOL

With the filming happening in Winnipeg, Manitoba, it's probably one of the safest cities/provinces to be in. They are one of the lowest (so far) with Covid numbers. Also, BC is keeping their cases low too so we should see the final few episodes of Supernatural fairly quick, keeping my fingers crossed!

laura1

I did read that Supernatural will be back in the fall but you can never know with these things.
wonder what the next season will be about hope the baby is part of it, not too much though.

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]