TV Forum » TV Show Chat » New Amsterdam season 1

laura1

that doesn't sound too bad. My country is in lockdown quarantine I can't go anywhere except for grocery shopping and the pharmacy, I have to stay at home. All the other stores like shops, malls, bars and restaurants are all closed, no church services, or ceremonies are allowed. It's pretty bad!
can't even go for a walk!
So far there are no cases in my town, the closest one is about 15km away.

appara2

Scary, this new virus! Here I don't think people are taking it seriously. There is nothing really done yet to stop travel or, from what I hear on the news, no plan to stop the spread. I heard just this morning that our PrimeMinister's wife is feeling poorly so they are going into self-isolation for a couple weeks.
It would be stressful to not be able to go for a walk...such a simple thing, but I love getting out in the morning with my dog!!

appara2

I am mostly satisfied with the 'finale' of this season.
Max and Sharpe are not meant to be, they are never in the same place. It seems she is starting up with the new trauma surgeon while at the same time Max is ending his relationship with Alice.

Kapoor and the clingy wife! Too funny!! And then Karen sends him an invitation as she gets off the elevator. I wonder if that will go anywhere? LOL

Do you think Iggy went too far the other way with the gun toting hubby? And then to find that the wife went and armed herself because she is that scared of him. I think we may see that couple again next season!!

My heart was breaking for that young family. I honestly thought he would make the 10-second requirement on his second try.
:(

laura1

I liked the finale too. What do you think of the new doctor? I think I like him he has character.
I thought Max and Alice were doing so well, was a bit surprised that Max ended it.

Kapoor the poor man! it was so funny how no one believed him, then the elevator scene was great!
wonder if he'll call her?!

Well I think Iggy gave the wrong assessment on the guy with the gun, he looked crazy and dangerous to me, we are going to see them again next season for sure.

I could have done without the little boy's story! damn that was so sad and heartbreaking to watch! the 10-second requirements was pure torture.

appara2

I wonder if Daniel Dae Kim is going to be a regular next season? or if he is just going to do a couple episodes like he did for The Good Doctor?
Kapoor needs to have a life outside the hospital, and it just might give Ella some breathing room! Hmmm....I wonder what is happening with Ella, the pregnancy and the cat!? LOL

laura1

I hope he stays he brings a bit of spice to the show.
as for Ella is her pregnancy in real time??? taking a long time to have a baby in tv land.

laura1

hope we don't have to wait a longer time for next season due to the pandemic

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]