TV Forum » Information, Guides & FAQ's » Trouble with Searches

jmtaylor1960

Has anyone else had trouble with searching for a show on your computer? When I enter the name of a show in the search box, I get a message that nothing has been found. It doesn't matter what show name I search for. I've tried both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, and it has made no difference. I can, however, log into Share TV on my cell phone and search from there and it works.

theprisoner6

I know admin has been moving parts of ShareTV to new servers for the past month which has resulted in a lot of quirky things happening on the website, like the one you mentioned along with avatars disappearing and then reappearing later. I have not gotten any response to my messages to them for the past month.
Sorry, I know this doesn't help you any but it's all I know at this time.

Mike

jmtaylor1960

Thanks Mike. I appreciate your response. Now the Search doesn't work using my cell phone, so maybe the problem is a result of them moving things around. Hopefully this will resolve when they are done. Have a great day. Jeanette

judas69

Found a work around, if you google search the show & ShareTv.

jmtaylor1960

Thanks! I tried your workaround and it works for some shows. I appreciate it! Again, thank you!
Jeanette

wyrdweaver

Yeah - this is annoying. Glad it's not just me experiencing this. Hope if resolves soon.

theprisoner6

The owner of the site is itcdr and you can send him a message letting him know. His avatar is in my friends list. I have sent him quite a few messages with no response.

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]