TV Forum » General Discussion » EZTV problems with site

merlin11

i allways use mirror 2 and so far no probs. i find eztv excellent

kolbinfo

EZTV is now employing the use of 3 sites for downloading, so that's 3 links now.

As Trekhippy suggested in another thread, use your web browser's status bar information to determine which one of the links is Bt-Chat, and avoid that one...

If you have IE and your status bar is not already in use, just click on View in the main menu and select Status Bar. When your mouse is positioned over a hyperlink, the URL should be displayed at the bottom of your IE browser window.

devaasha

@kolbinfo, Noticed the third link at EZTV. Seems 3 is Mininova, and 1 is unknown )the dialog box comes up and you save to disk. So I'm assuming that 2 is the BT link.

quark

With respect to all

May I suggest that the last topic of conversation here is already better covered and discussed in

http://sharetv.org/forum/downloads/Q_105232

and full info (so far as is known) is in that thread.

sandy01

I tried to download something from eztv and it was really slow. Tried from somewhere else which, as it happened, used exactly the same link as eztv was using - well the one I was using from eztv anyway - and it went way faster. Would be interested if someone could just enlighten me on how that could be so when both sites were using exactly the same link. I was thinking it was possibly different sites, different servers but both sites used exactly the same link which, to my limited knowledge, would mean the same server so should be same speed but.....

joker

Strange EZTV usually gives the best trackers and fastest speeds. Would be interested knowing what show and what the other site was.

uncertaingod

Sandy01, if you downloaded the same torrent from 2 different locations that is connected to the same trackers it will behave in EXACTLY the same way.

kolbinfo

@Sandy01
If you're using uTorrent and you select the same torrent from a different site (it has the same hash number), uTorrent will tell you that you already have the torrent and ask if you want to bring in additional trackers from the second file you selected.

If you didn't get that prompt from uTorrent, you weren't downloading the same EXACT file...

Did you check the size of the files? Sometimes episodes for shows like LOST are released in the normal HD (high definition) as well as a much larger HR (high resolution) version.

If this happens again, check the size of the file, a HR file can be 3 times as large...

kolbinfo

Sorry, I didn't realize that this is the thread that Quark posted a reference for members to use this thread for discussion of current problems with eztv:

http://sharetv.org/forum/downloads/Q_105232

Please use the above link to report any additional problems

today_teh…

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

today_teh…

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion
ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]