TV Forum » Un-Related Chat Room » Lua's Place - Coming! The door is open! How do you like your coffee? part 2

tash845

Hi guys! Still here too. We are not in lockdown where I live, but there are hotspots about 20 miles away. We're continuing to social distance and always wear our masks. A good friend of mine sent me a funny cartoon: A frog on its back in a bed and the caption reads: I'm not turning my clock back on Sunday. The last thing we need is an extra hour of 2020! And sadly, this is so true.

theprisoner6

11 more days till the Cheetohs man is run out of office!

tash845

@theprisoner6, hooray!

gedmen

we can only hope p6

gedmen

Christmas, Covid or the decline of the Cheetohs guy...any thoughts?

theprisoner6

Hey ged!

Christmas - not the same now that both of my folks are gone, but still, happy holidays to all.

Covid - still keeping apart and helping take care of my in-laws.

cheetohs guy - good riddance to bad rubbish! I don't think of myself as a vengeful person but I can make an exception here.

tash845

Happy Holidays to both of you.
I don't think we will be getting the vaccine any time soon here in New York. 170,000 doses will be here around December 15th for medical personnel and nursing homes. There are 20 million people in New York State. We are still being very careful. I'm missing my brother who lives in another state, haven't seen him since last February. Definitely not getting on a plane!
Very happy to have a roof over my head, food and clothes on my back. So much unemployment and people facing eviction, and not enough food. I never thought I would see anything like this is my lifetime.

romeo53

Keep safe everyone

gedmen

sounds like tough going over there tash, Vaccine has arrived here too but I think it will be quite a while before "we" get it.

theprisoner6

I'm so far out in the country that we're still waiting for the polio vaccine.

tash845

Thanks Romeo and you too.
ged, am very fortunate to have what we need. I think it will be around Spring when we will see the vaccine where I live. p6, hopefully your state like ours will get the vaccine by the Spring.

gedmen

@p6 haha love it!

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]