TV Forum » Ask a Mod » Do you have to be a member of Hulu in order to watch episodes?

spitzen106

Since your site is affiliated with Hulu, I just want to ask if you must be registered to Hulu in order to see video content here on ShareTV?

katiebar

ShareTV no longer has a contract with Hulu. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to stream their videos.

spitzen106

Thank you for your reply. I assume the answer is no. Why am I unable to watch ANY of your videos even though they are supposedly viewable? Is it Settings-related? I'm sorry if these questions are too much. I just don't know why nobody else here is having this problem.

spitzen106

Okay, curiously enough, I am able to see content from "Days of Our Lives," but that is the only show I've clicked upon that works. Is that the only show currently available for viewing?

katiebar

At this time, yes, it is the only show available to stream.

spitzen106

Bummer. Well thank you for your response. Do you know if or when others will be available?

katiebar

As I am only an active member on the site, I do not know. Like everyone else, I am waiting for an announcement from the management staff.

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]