TV Forum » General Discussion » Great shows from the past

captsheridan

does anyone remember the UK series Robin of Sherwood I downloaded the other day and started watching it with g/f she had never seen it being a Canadian lol she went mad over it ended up watching the entire first season on sun afternoon with her forgotten how good it was. Does anyone else have some old shows they miss, I am thinking from at least 2o years ago

gedmen

Cosgrove Halls The Wind in the Willows which ran from 1984-1990, It was 52 episodes & a 1983 film, voiced by David Jason,Sir Michael Hordern & Peter Sallis.

windsorboyd

Hogans heroes, i used to watch it with my dad, i thought it was hilarious

f1racerjb

Old Knight Rider....When it started I was 9 so, like every other boy that age I was fascinated by it!!

alliecatcool

Adams family it is neer on! Exept for here!

darrellp

Bring back magiver

captsheridan

Ironside was great as well rowan and martins laugh in

softwizz

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

quark

Previous contained spoilers removed at members request.

softwizz

@captsheridan
That was a magical series in several senses. In a way it was two series, with Michael Praed's man-of-the-people and Jason Connery's wronged-nobleman. I'm not sure why they did that, maybe they wanted to cover more aspects of the legend, or maybe there was something contractual. Also Clannad's score was spot on for the supernatural feel of the series

applejuice

M.A.S.H, Little House On The Prairie, I Love Lucy, Highway To Heaven, The Brady Bunch, and Touched By An Angel. That's about all I got, enjoy!

cabutchikas

The great show from the past is Aqua Teen Hunger Force (2000) because it's very perfect and awesome, too :)

grazze

I have no idea. I love to watch Only new series.

hoodmk2

Hogans Heroes still classic humour and routines

3 Stooges - they reinvented slapstick and we are still imitating it today

icarus7z7

The Munsters - loved the car. Charles Manson chained to the dog house out back would've been a nice touch. Ok - forget CM - the show was good for its time.

hoodmk2

They said that it was the common man's Addams Family

girlhunter

the magical show for me was the year 1967 and the "avengers"..lots of good tv and movies in 1967 but a british
show took the tone and style and ran with it. even james bond ran a close second. it was unbelieveable[the plots] but totally engaging. this will always be special above all other years.

hoodmk2

I thought "The Prisoner" with Patrick McGoohan continued where the Avengers left off with that suspension of belief settings and storylines

morphieo

Robin of Sherhood I remember it wow
Knight Rider and Xena were my favourites back then

girlhunter

robin was played by richard greene in the adventures of robin hood. my favorite was maid marian. i watch it five days a week on lincoln nebraska digital channel 8.2. its pretty exciting at times if you like merry olde england and sherwood forest.

ShareTV® - The Online Television Community
About Us | Contact | Forum
[Switch to Desktop Version]